Conscious Leadership Program
Today’s most effective business leaders fully understand their values and what is important to them. They also set strategic goals for themselves and their organizations and are motivated to reach those goals. And they inspire a shared vision that excites their employees to reach the highest levels of performance excellence.
In today’s business world, where we are all being challenged to continually do more and more with fewer and fewer resources; and we are faced with rapid changes ranging from new workplace demand to managing remote employees, a diverse workforce, rising artificial intelligence, attracting – and keeping – best employees needs leadership that can adapt their organization to these fast-paced changes.
Leadership abilities and practices are needed today more than ever!! When a leader has all the technical excellence, knowledge and resources to achieve a desired outcome, but is unable to make the impact needed or wanted in the work space, more training is often not the answer. Leaders need something much more personal and involved: leadership coaching so that they can tap into their natural flow of “all knowing” space that exists deep within themselves. Just as the world’s best athletes benefit from continual coaching, so do business leaders.
For organizations to grow and deliver value in today’s competitive and volatile environment, having leaders who know how to best execute on their company’s strategy and get the most out of their teams is a key success factor. We have workplaces in volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity and leaders are the difference makers between success and failure in any workplace.
- How do we keep our organisation relevant in changing times?
- How do we keep our people engaged and productive in their work?
- How do we create High Performing teams?
- How do we effectively drive Vision?
These are some of the questions often asked and our work aims to address these very issues!!!
The Conscious Leadership program is aimed at middle management to help leaders maximize time and minimize frustration by focusing on specific areas where they can achieve the most improvement in the business. We provide one-on-one or group coaching, customized leadership development methodologies for personal mastery that enhances your leadership skills. The personal, supportive environment provided by our coaching experts will foster new ways of thinking, acting, and influencing to achieve significant business results.
The Conscious Leadership program methodology combines Neuro-Science, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Quantum Physics, Positive Psychology, Success Mind-Set Strategies and other coaching methodologies to help you master your leadership skills. We help leaders to lead consciously, tapping into the leader within so that the right mindset can be developed, as well as effective leadership skills, and behaviors to make the company thrive. The objective of leadership coaching is to improve the leader’s ability to lead and achieve specific organizational objectives.
The company Employee Value Proposition is:
- Getting a motivated and inspired leader who is able to connect his purpose to that of the company, and feels empowered to tap deep within themselves and consciously create an enabling environment for staff to thrive in the work place and produce outstanding business results.
- A leader that is agile, intuitive, with a high Emotional Quotient (EQ) and can lead the organization into the desired future.
- A leader with improving life skills and knowledge, that provides frameworks for effective work-life balance and sound emotional intelligence.
- At an interpersonal level, the program can support a leader in a new role and help teams set the bar for excellence.
- At an organisational level, the program can support the succession planning process by helping people realise their potential as well as help fast-track the “rising stars” or those leading transformational change.
The benefits to the individual include:
- Discover your leadership style and whether it is helping or hindering your employees.
- Become a better communicator, both inside and outside of the workplace.
- Understand motivation and how it applies to your employees and the results you seek.
- Develop more effective ways to provide meaningful feedback to your employees.
- Manage and resolve conflicts more effectively.
- Learn great insights about yourself and how to use your intuition to lead more effectively.
- Improve your effectiveness through time management and goal setting.
- Become more efficient with your time management.
- Help your staff become more productive and content.
- Grow the business!
This program can be conducted in-person or through a webinar to accommodate organizational need for staff working remotely or offices in different parts of the world.